New Years Resolutions
I’m a little late to the game as we’re halfway through January, but I would like to share my new years resolutions with you as my first blog of the year!
1. Read 45 books (I normally aim for 50, but have fallen short in the last few years, so decided to go for a slightly more reasonable one this year!
2. Meditate for 5 mins 5 times a week (I’ve tried meditation in the past and found it useful, but never managed to do it consistently)
3. Do Couch to 5K from February (I’ll be starting with three 30 minute walks per week in January and moving on from there!)
5. Master IBS (routine, diet, exercise, medication) (This is something I want to document. I had a tough time at the end of last year with my IBS and want to get to the bottom of it)
6. Finish crochet blanket (I started a crochet blanket two years ago for my and my husband’s double bed and it’s still not finished).
7. Make better snack choices (fruit, seeds, dried fruit, hummus, olives) (I generally just want to eat a bit healthier. I don’t want to cut things out completely, just make wiser choices).
8. Get my guinea pigs out 5 times a week (I have four sweet little piggies and want to give them the best life!)
9. Get new GP hutch and two new piggies – DONE (I actually completed this at the end of 2019! I think we still want a little boy for our herd)
10. Spend more time on hobbies (theatre, choir, crochet, piano, drawing, reading etc.) – 1 hour a week
11. Create personal blog and write 12 blogposts – 1 per month (That’s where this tumblr page comes in! Hold me accountable!)